140cm SBR Neoprene Rubber Foam Sheets For Bags
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 meter/color|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in rolled|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C，T/T (30% deposit, 70% before shipment)|
|Supply Ability:||5,0000sheet per month|
|Neoprene Fabric Material:||Neoprene With One Side Fabric Or Both Sides Fabrics||Customized Printing:||Heat Tranfer, Sublimation, Digital Printing, Silk Scree|
|Application:||Protective Gear,Sport Supports,Shoe,Waist Supports||Neoprene Color:||Black,white,beige|
SBR Neoprene Rubber Foam Sheets,
140cm Rubber Foam Sheets,
SBR Neoprene Foam Sheet
Neoprene SBR Foam Rubber Sheets Raw Material For Bags Wetsuit
|Material||SBR Neoprene, SCR Neoprene,CR Neoprene|
|Type||Seat Cover, Seat Suits..Customized Type|
|Size||130x330cm or OEM as customized sizes|
|Stitching||Blind-stitch, Zig-zag, Gluing, Lockstitch|
|Seam||Stitches Sewing Seam|
|Color/Style||According customers' required color OR our stock colors|
|Logo Printing||Heat Printing&sublimation Printing, Digital Printing
Silk Screen Printing, Silicone Printing and etc.
|Feature||Waterproof, UV Resistance, Anti-Slip, Protection Seat. etc.|
|OEM/ODM||Accepted, MOQ: 100 Pieces|
· WATER RESISTANCE: Neoprene (rubber) sheds water like a duck, making it an ideal outdoor material and an excellent choice for surf suits, wet (diving) suits and dry suits..
· WEATHER RESISTANCE: Neoprene (rubber) resists degradation from sunlight, ozone, oxidation, rain, snow, sand and dust- all weather conditions.
· THERMAL AND MOISTURE INSULATION: the gas cells of neoprene (rubber) make it an ideal insulation material, most notably in wetsuits and can holders.
· STRETCHABLE: Neoprene (rubber) is elastic and form-fitting; it conforms to objects/equipments of varying sizes and shapes.
· CUSHIONING AND PROTECTION: Neoprene (rubber) comes in various thickness and density to absorb the shock of everyday handling (shock protection)- ideal for protective cover not only for many equipments such as cameras, cellular phones but also human body such as knee and elbow pads (braces)….etc.
· LIGHTWEIGHT AND BUOYANCY: a foamed neoprene (rubber) containing gas cells and therefore is light weight and can float on the water.
· CHEMICAL AND OIL (PETROLEUM DERIVATIVES) RESISTANT: Neoprene (rubber) performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals and remains useful over a wide temperature range. That is why many companies use neoprene (rubber) for protective gear and clothing, such as gloves (for food processing) and aprons.
· LATEX FREE: Since neoprene is a synthetic rubber, there is no latex in neoprene- no allergy that associated with latex will be found in neoprene.
1. We are factory,
Q2. How to get a sample from you?
1. A4 size sample can be provided free.
We will calculate sample cost when product unit cost≥10, Normally the sample cost will be triple.
*All sample shipment cost should be paid/bear by buyer.
(Your FedEx/UPS/TNT/DHL account are welcomed)
Q3.Do you accept OEM&ODM?
1. Yes, All our products/orders are OEM, Please provide your products design and logo design to our email.
Q4. What's your payment terms?
1. T/T,30%Deposit and 70%Payment before shipment.
For sample order and small order value less than $1000,We ask for 100% T/T in advance.
Q5. What's your lead time?
1. Neoprene fabric lead time:3-15days.