Elastic Stretch W135cm Recycled Neoprene Fabric Sheet Patterned For Gloves
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300sheet|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in rolled|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T (30% deposit, 70% before shipment)|
|Supply Ability:||5,0000sheet per month|
|Product Name:||Recycle Neoprene||Material:||SBR+Fabric|
|Pattern:||Embossing,Punching Hole, Printing.||Feature:||Waterproof,shockproof,keep-warm|
|Process:||Laminated||Application:||Diving Suit, Bikini, Sport Protectors, Bags Etc|
Recycled Neoprene Fabric Gloves,
W135cm Recycled Neoprene Fabric,
W135cm stretch neoprene fabric
Elastic Recycled Neoprene Fabric Sheet Patterned For Neoprene Gloves
what is neoprene
Neoprene or polychloroprene is a family of synthetic rubbers that are produced by polymerization of chloroprene (a foaming process). It is available for purchase either as neoprene sheets or neoprene rolls.
neoprene= neoprene rubber= neoprene rubber foam= neoprene foam rubber= neoprene sheets= neoprene rolls
So, briefly what is neoprene? Neoprene is a soft, flexible, andSo, briefly what is neoprene? Neoprene is a soft, flexible, and durable synthetic sponge rubber that has the following unique features:
· WATER RESISTANCE: Neoprene (rubber) sheds water like a duck, making it an ideal outdoor material and an excellent choice for surf suits, wet (diving) suits and dry suits..
· WEATHER RESISTANCE: Neoprene (rubber) resists degradation from sunlight, ozone, oxidation, rain, snow, sand and dust- all weather conditions.
· THERMAL AND MOISTURE INSULATION: the gas cells of neoprene (rubber) make it an ideal insulation material, most notably in wetsuits and can holders.
· STRETCHABLE: Neoprene (rubber) is elastic and form-fitting; it conforms to objects/equipments of varying sizes and shapes.
· CUSHIONING AND PROTECTION: Neoprene (rubber) comes in various thickness and density to absorb the shock of everyday handling (shock protection)- ideal for protective cover not only for many equipments such as cameras, cellular phones but also human body such as knee and elbow pads (braces)….etc.
· LIGHTWEIGHT AND BUOYANCY: a foamed neoprene (rubber) containing gas cells and therefore is light weight and can float on the water.
· CHEMICAL AND OIL (PETROLEUM DERIVATIVES) RESISTANT: Neoprene (rubber) performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals and remains useful over a wide temperature range. That is why many companies use neoprene (rubber) for protective gear and clothing, such as gloves (for food processing) and aprons.
· LATEX FREE: Since neoprene is a synthetic rubber, there is no latex in neoprene- no allergy that associated with latex will be found in neoprene.
Breathable Recycled Printed Neoprene Fabric Rubber Sheets
|Usage||To make some bags,sports gear,diving suits|
|Other||Manufacture neoprene products|
Our factory is specialized in manufacture neoprene and EVA material more than 12 years.We can customize neoprene and EVA material as your needs.We can also manufacture neoprene and EVA laminated with fabric .The thinckness of our material is precise.The quality of our material is well.And our material is Eco-friendly.Welcome to enquiry us.
antibacterial test, SGS product quality test, TUV product quality test, ISO quality system certification and other standardized production.
Fully automatic foaming production line for advanced diving materials in Europe, Fully automatic cutter splitter, Cutting distributor equipment Powerful gluing machine, White gluing machine Foam gluing machine, Large hot press, cold press, cutting machine, trimming machine, transfer press, hot stamping machine From the raw materials layer by layer under one-stop production, all-round meet your needs.